Monday, January 28, 2013

this hope.

"as i sink in despair, my spirit ebbing away,
YOU know how i'm feeling.
know the danger i'm in,
the traps hidden in my path.
look right, look left--
there's not a soul who cares what happens!
i'm up against it, with no exit--
bereft, left alone.
i cry out, God, call out:
'You're my last chance, my only hope for life!' "
psalm 142:3-5 (The Message)

there is this hope.
an assurance.
a faith.
in Jesus Christ.
and the blood He gave.
the willingness.
the sacrifice.
the love poured out.
the redemption.
the saving grace.

it is an anchor.
the rock that holds my shifting soul.
the faith that moves mountains.
the security i need.
it keeps me from sinking, drifting.

hope is the anchor for my soul.

 photo photostoshow4_zps4774a95c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments? thoughts? words of encouragement? please share. :)