Saturday, March 30, 2013

...and mexico.

hello hello!

as of last Sunday, it is official!
i will be traveling as staff with my church's youth group to Mexico for a week in June.

we will be working with Amor Ministries in Baja, Mexico, to build a house for a family. i'm really excited about the opportunity to travel back to Mexico (my first missions trip was to Mexico in 2009), and can't wait to travel internationally again!!!

i think i should start a series called "where in the world is Valerie???" haha. :P

i don't know exactly how much money i need for this trip, but i think it'll be close to $700.00 (i have $340 leftover from my YWAM fundraising efforts last year...which, because it was sent to my church, and because of the laws and requirements my church has to follow, it can only be used if i go on a missions trip with my church or a non-profit organization...and my Uganda trip isn't either of those.)

SO.

an update on finances:
i am still in need of about $382.00 for Uganda (i need to have the money by August 1st). i have been overwhelmed watching God provide the funds for this trip. :)

and now i need about $700.00 for Mexico (i need to have the money in by June 12th).

if you feel led to donate towards either missions trip, the easiest way is probably PayPal (there's a button on the "meet Valerie" page...just click on it and it'll take you to PayPal). :)

if you can't support me financially, prayers are needed too! :)

here's a HUGE thank you to everyone who has financially supported me so far! you are all a big blessing to me. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments? thoughts? words of encouragement? please share. :)