Thursday, August 22, 2013

half of my heart.

i'm back from 2 weeks in Uganda.
i'm currently sitting on my bed in America, listening to Jesus Culture radio on Pandora, trying to process everything.
i'm near tears, my heart misses my new Ugandan family.
the only thing i want right now is to be back in Uganda.

i want to tell you everything that happened.
i want to describe every. little. thing.

but the words refuse come.

i want you to smell the things i smelled.
i want you to see the things i saw.
i want you to hear the things i heard.
i want you to feel the things i felt (feel).

but it doesn't work like that.

i want to write it all down, but i don't even know where to start.

i think i need to process it a little more before i can blog it.

all i know is that i left the other half of my heart in Uganda.
(i left the first half of my heart in Greece.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments? thoughts? words of encouragement? please share. :)