Monday, January 30, 2012

no fear.

as the time to leave for hawaii draws closer,
i'm taken in by the fears.
fears of traveling alone.
fears of not being "in control" (even though i'm not in control anyway).

traveling 12+ hours alone on airplanes (through multiple airports),
well, it's quite adventurous for an 18-year-old
(especially one who has never traveled -alone- farther than one hour away from home).
it scares me more than horror movies scare me.
(which basically means that i'm terrified).

i was kind of freaking out,
but then i was reminded that God is going with me.

Photobucket

praise the Lord for His promises.
He never breaks them and He will never leave me.
i don't have to be afraid.

am i still a little nervous? yes.
but guess what? i can do everything through Him who gives me strength. (Phil. 4:13)


66 days until i leave for kona, hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments? thoughts? words of encouragement? please share. :)