Sunday, February 19, 2012

faith, trust, joy.

i've been thinking lately (scary, i know...haha),
and i think that growing in a relationship with the Lord comes in steps.

first, i put my faith in Jesus as my savior.
then, i realized that i need to trust Him with every little part of my life.
and finally, i've come to know that when i'm trusting Him, the joy overflows from my life.

"consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance."
James 1:2-3

consider it pure joy.
because i have faith in God.
His will will be done.

consider it pure joy.
because i have put my trust in the One who will never fail me.

pure joy.
because i'm trying to follow where He is leading.
because i know my Savior lives.
because He will provide for me.


46 days (almost 45) until Kona.
$5,317 left to raise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments? thoughts? words of encouragement? please share. :)