Thursday, February 2, 2012

God will provide.

hey all, i just wanted to share a little story of what happened to me this morning,
and how i can see God's hand providing for me in mysterious ways. :)

i was at our thursday morning community-wide Bible study for ladies,
in my small group,
and the leader asked if there were any prayer requests.

i, being concerned about raising the $6,000.00 i need for DTS,
asked prayer for God's provision.
afterwards, one lady came over to see me,
(i thought she wanted to shake my hand),
but when our hands touched, i felt her slip money into my hand.
it was $20.00
i was so overwhelmed.

then another lady came to me and said she wanted to help me out.
i had to meet someone to babysit her two girls,
so i missed seeing the other lady.
my sister found me and handed me a check.
she told me it was from the lady who wanted to help me raise my support.
i glanced at the check, and saw that it was for $250.00
say whaaat?!?
OVERWHELMED.
God is so awesome.

last year, i was a summer missionary with CEF (Child Evangelism Fellowship).
i had to raise $1,500.00 for support and it came.
i have no idea where it came from, but God provided.
i learned that God does not operate on a budget.

ah, it's so amazing to see God's hand in everything.

as of today, (february 2nd), i still need $5,700.00
i'm continuing to trust that God will provide the rest of the money i need.
He's been faithful so far. :)



i found this song ^^ yesterday.
it's a hymn that we used to sing at our old church.
i love this version...it's so relaxing and reassuring.
God will take care of me. :)

63 days until hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments? thoughts? words of encouragement? please share. :)