Thursday, March 8, 2012

confident.

everything inside of me knows.

i know without a shadow of doubt that this,
this thing called a 6-month discipleship training school (PhotogenX!),
this is what i'm supposed to do.

i don't know how i know it,
but i have never felt so sure of anything in my life.
it's truly God.
i can see Him working in so so SO many ways
(not just how He's providing financially).

a few weeks ago,
i was so scared of the unknown lying before me.
but i've been praying about it,
(i know that others have been praying for me too),
now God has taken that feeling away
and replaced it with a confidence.

"for God did not give us a spirit of timidity,
but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline."
2 Timothy 1:7

because of the Holy Spirit,
i go with confidence.
i embark on this journey,
trusting God to take care of my needs
because He can.

i just want to praise the Lord
and thank Him for friends who support
and encourage me in my walk with Him.
i am so blessed. :)

28 days (4 weeks) until Kona,
$1,260 left to raise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments? thoughts? words of encouragement? please share. :)