Friday, March 23, 2012

thirteen (almost twelve).

so the past few days have been crazy busy,
(i actually juuuust got back from a two-day visit to virginia to see some friends before i leave for hawaii...it was probably the most fun i've had in a while :D), but here's an update that i posted on my facebook on wednesday evening.

"i am SUPER excited to be able to say that 100% of the funds for my 8-12 week missions outreach with YWAM have been raised. my prayer was that it would come in before i left for training, and that prayer was answered today. God has blown me away with how He has provided. :)"


isn't God amazing?
as of wednesday, i have 100% of the funds needed for outreach.
this means that i don't have to worry about raising my funds while i'm at training!
Jesus answers prayer. <3


13 days until Kona,
$0 left to raise!!!!!!!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments? thoughts? words of encouragement? please share. :)